Thursday 30 June 2011

Make Up

My lovely friend Christin did my make up. In fact, Christin and Jens where probably the people I spent most time with on that day.
They came over quite early, met us at the hair dressers. Christin did my make up and Jens took pictures. Then Christin helped me and Annika to get dressed, they were right behind us all day, Christin touching up my make up, holding the umbrella, getting us water and Jens taking photos.

The last people we saw were Jens and Christin who captured our arrival to the hotel. But we'll get to that.

Like we had practised, Christin did quite a light base with a golden highlighter. She then put a couple of fake lashes on each side, used a brown and golden eye shadow and a brown eye liner. I was very pleased with it and the make up stayed on all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment