Wednesday 29 June 2011

My Hair

The night before the wedding I spent at Annika's, just relaxing. We watched a film and went to bed quite early. On the day we woke up around 8, I did my exercises and we had some breakfast. Then we went to the hair dressers.

I didn't know exactly how I wanted her to do my hair, but I had some sort of idea. I knew I didn't want it to look too "made up", and that I wanted some of it down and some up. I had also bought some nice clips that I wanted to use.

The hair dresser instantly picked up on what I wanted, and finished everything off with spraying a golden glitter in my hair. I think it looked beautiful!

During the ceremony I wore a veil, but it annoyed me and came off as soon as we got to the reception!

From the back, during our first dance


From the side

No comments:

Post a Comment