Thursday 16 June 2011

To Delegate

When you get married there is a lot to do. So much more than I could have ever imagined! So many decisions to make, people to see, things to buy and sort out. The list is endless!

It's fun but it is also very tiring and stressful. That is why you do need help. I am not very good at asking for help. But yesterday it all got a bit overwhelming with everything that needs doing on the day before the wedding, so I asked Alina to pick up the flowers for the cake and drop them off at her brother's.

No problem, she happily agreed. That made me a bit annoyed with myself. Why haven't I delegated more things? People are willing to help! A bit late to think about now, but for the last few bits we will have James' parents here and then Hannah, Barry, Kevin and Kristina who will be helping out.

So so close, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment