Tuesday 2 August 2011

Au Natural

Another thing I did in South Africa was to have a manicure.

I was so proud of myself for growing my nails for our wedding, I have never had long nails before in my life! Kristina gave me a French manicure and it looked lovely.

Wedding look (nice rings huh?)

Anyway, I had decided to have them cut down a bit, as I am going back to horse riding and they had started breaking anyway. But before I had even finished the sentence the girl smiled at me and cut them completely off, as short as she possibly could without taking my finger off!!

My nails now

- Yeah, I don't like long nails either, she said. It's so much easier not to have nails.

I just nodded and almost got teary eyed when I looked down at my hands, more than 6 months of work, gone in seconds! 

Now, after a few days of getting used to it I am actually quite happy with them being back to normal. Having long nails is hard work.  

I am back to my normal self again!

No comments:

Post a Comment