Monday 1 August 2011

The Story Of My Lashes

Spa treatments are really cheap in South Africa.

After having flown and driven quite a lot I had a massage for a third of the price I would pay in Sweden. I also did something I have always wanted to try, an eyelash extension! In Sweden it's so incredibly expensive, but in South Africa I paid 200 Rand (200 SEK or £20)!! So cheap!

Anyway, it wasn't really what I expected, and this might have been a cheaper version. There was a girl at the Barbie party who had had it done and it looked so real, but mine just looked like I had fake lashes on, all the time.


Barbie Party for Mia's birthday, I was wedding Barbie!

I mean, fake lashes are great if you are going out, but when you wake up in the morning it does look quite strange with no make up apart from huge black eyelashes.

The lashes

Anyway, they where meant to stay on for a month, but after about five days they started falling out, so I just took them all off (easy, you just used oil based make up remover).

Ah well, I have tried it now, but I am quite happy with my natural lashes for the time being!

No comments:

Post a Comment