Friday 30 September 2011

Now Lets Step It Up!

This week I have been quite lazy. I was so incredibly tired on Sunday after having been running and riding lots in the weekend, I just felt like I needed a rest.

So Monday until Thursday I didn't do any exercise what so ever. Then yesterday I felt like I had my energy back, so I went for a 8K run on my lunch break, and then I went riding in the evening. It felt good, and I didn't feel tired so my little rest probably worked.

I have actually decided to step up my exercising and try to eat more healthily over the next four weeks, at the same time as I do the new challenge. Mainly because I want to see how much difference four weeks can do. I like experimenting and I think it's interesting how you can change your body.

I will post a picture of day one and then day 28 to see if there is a difference. 4 weeks feel much more doable than 100 days. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment