Thursday 22 November 2007

Ba Ba Black Goat

I am really looking forward to the weekend. I am meeting Selina, Hannah and Barry in Kingston on Saturday, and we are meeting James's family on Sunday. I tried to cancel my BT contact yesterday, but was told I have to pay almost £300 in order to stop the account before my contract runs out! Like I want to spend my money on something I DON'T want?? So I am not happy with them, and when we got a sales call from BT at work today I was probably quite rude to her. Maybe it wasn't her fault, but she still works for them!! I am not a happy bunny. I am really looking forward to my leaving do tomorrow, even if it's only a couple of drinks in the local pub around the corner from work. As the pub is called "The Goat", I put a picture on a cute little goat in the email. Immediately Linda asked me why I had put a lamb in my email, Denny emailed me back asking what the lamb was for, and Jo asked me if it was a little dog. Is that not a goat!?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment