Sunday 5 June 2011

Make Up Course With Fanny

On Saturday I went to a make up course, to learn how to do a wedding make up and to buy the right products. Christin is doing my make up on the day, but it's still good to get some useful tips so I know what I want to look like.

The girl that did my make up was really good. Her name was Fanny (yep that's a Swedish name, pronounced like "funny" and nothing else!) and she kept going "hihi" at everything, she was so cute me and Alina wanted to adopt her! She also confessed that she hates butterflies, and I got really excited about finally finding someone who understands me!

All made up

She did a nice make up with golden shades and some fake lashes. I am not sure if that is exactly what I'll want when we get married, I might want it slightly more natural looking.

 Lashes

Me and Christin will do a trial make when she comes over a few days before the wedding.

Which, by the way, is in less than 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment