Monday 28 February 2011

I love my dress!

So we went to Ruth's in Västerås again to try on my shoes with the dress. This time they were opened!

I picked up Emmi after work, and we met up with Emma and Alina.

I finally got to try on my dress again, and I am happy to say that I still love it! Thank god!

All my worries about not feeling pretty on our wedding day vanished. I felt like a princess without hair and make up so this can't go wrong. Yey!

Emma, Alina and Emmi loved it as well!

Alina & Emma

As I can't show you the actual dress here's a dress that Emma tried on. She looked lovely! She might wear it for gigs with her band.

Emma

Emmi & Alina taking pictures of me, I felt like a movie star

Thank you all for coming with me! We all agreed that the shoes will look lovely with the dress, and also decided on how I will wear my hair. So I feel like a few more boxes are ticked.

I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment