Tuesday 14 June 2011

Mad Woman, Day 56

Last night we went to celebrate Alina's birthday. Emma and her husband were there as well and it was so nice to meet up with everyone.

We stayed until quite late, we keep getting tricked by the light, you don't realise it's gone 10pm when the sun's still shining! So we didn't get home until about 11pm, and I had not done any exercises!

Since the new exercises where implemented I have alternated between the new and the old ones, still adding one on the old ones for every day.

Anyway, last night as we were going to bed I realised that it was too late to start doing the exercises at 11.20 pm! I would have to skip them for the first time in 56 days!!
That made me panic slightly, so I decided to do at least a few. I ended up doing (quite sloppy) 50 sit-ups + twists in one go, then brushed my teeth and came back to do the last 6. Done!

I felt like a mad woman, but I just couldn't go to bed without doing them and break my flow.

Today I am doing the new exercises again, boohoo for them. Time for an updated stomach pic soon I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment